- Booking appointments at 9, 10 and 11 AM as well as 130, 230 and 3:30 PM (to assist clients in self isolating)
- Wiping touch areas before each appointment
- Making sanitizer available at reception and soap and water in washrooms
- Allowing clients to keep pens used for signature
- Suspending drop in Notary hours
- Allowing the free flow of fresh air wherever possible
- Adopting remote work access where necessary
- Encouraging electronic communications
- Communicating our ongoing Covid 19 plan via email, website, Facebook and sandwich board.
Old House Law
Lyle Carlstrom Professional Law Corporation and Ashley R. Smith Professional Law Corporation
Old House Notary
T. Dale Roberts Notary Corporation
Notaries in British Columbia are authorized to practice law in the areas of real estate, mortgages, estate planning (wills must not have a trust past the age of 19), affidavits, contracts, leases and related activities
You receive the benefit of both worlds- non-contentious legal work from both a notary public and a lawyer, all in one package.
Dale and Ashley are primarily located in our Courtenay office and Lyle primarily practices from our Comox office, Holland and Company